1:How to re-install SU 3 patch?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Delete temporary internet files, cookies and browsing history on server & all client machines.
- Ensure that no one is using ERA on Client machine.
- On server machine do the following steps:-
- Go to the location
Delete file ”UpgradeLog_Framework.xml “ file
2. Download & install ERA 6 SU3 patch from below link:
2: When to install ERA 6 CU1 update?
If you have installed / reinstalled ERA 6 & loaded the MS-CIT course contents freshly from Content DVD or you have just reloaded the contents from content DVD then you have to install ERA 6 CU1 Update.
So always load the course contents from Content DVD first & then only install ERA 6 CU1 update.
3: How to re-install ERA 6 CU1 update?
Please ensure that no one is using ERA on client machine.
Open Internet Explorer and delete temporary internet files and cookies and browsing history from all client machines as well as server machine.
Perform below steps on ERA Server Machine:-
1. Go to the location
Delete file “UpgradeLog_Content.xml”
2. Download & install ERA 6 CU1 on server machine from below link